Facilities Management Sector Security
Creating productive, safe and secure environments
Our experience in the facilities management sector has lead to the development of an FM-specific capability and to Amba becoming the preferred security and monitoring partner for a growing segment of the industry. We implement security solutions to the FM sector that work in the real world.
Working in challenging commercial environments
Amba has extensive experience working with facilities including medical, retail, leisure facilities, commercial spaces, and national infrastructure.
Comprehensive security solutions
Our solutions include support for a range of integrated technologies that meet the technical, compliance and human challenges our clients face. From the basics like intruder alarms and access control systems through to remote video surveillance and environmental monitoring, we offer a full spectrum of technology and expertise. You can trust us to deploy the most appropriate security solution to meet your needs.
Our fully integrated services for facilities management companies include:
- High-level security system design & implementation
- Fire detection, suppression and monitoring
- Fire awareness training and extinguisher servicing
- Alarm monitoring & remote video surveillance
- Lone worker safety solutions
- Fully outsourced control room services
Environmental & Operational Monitoring
Measure, collect and respond to industrial, commercial and environmental data. Amba offer a flexible and robust range of technologies that can interface to an incredible array of sensors, transmit their readings via GSM and raise alarms to our 24/7/365 monitoring centre.
These services allow FM companies to offer significant value added services to their partners across a range of industries. Our fully managed service means we log and respond with the correct action to any alert raised.
- Meter readings
- Water network e.g. flow, pressure & flood alerts
- Tank level monitoring
- Machine malfunction alerts
- “Service now due” alerts
- On site & off site vehicle tracking
- Parking bay sensors
- Air quality including carbon monoxide and toxins
- Environment sensors e.g. temperature, humidity, light & noise