The Amba Defence Control Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) is an independent monitoring centre. Our clients range from security and fire alarm installers of all sizes to high-security businesses and critical national infrastructure facilities.
The technology utilised in the Amba Defence Control ARC interfaces with alarm, fire and CCTV systems from all the leading suppliers, including CSL DualCom, DVTEL (Flir), RedCare, Xtralis Adpro and HIK Vision. Our M2M communication platform is secure, resilient and cost-effective. We’re fully accredited:
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI) GOLD Class 2 approved. This accreditation enables ADC to provide direct police and fire responses using the URN system.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- SSAIB Members
- SafeContractor approved
An Independent Control Room Service
Serving your clients, working for you. As an independent control room, our operatives file reports without bias, comment or assumptions. You can outsource to us on a full time or out-of-hours basis - we’ll tailor our services around your exact requirements.
Our monitoring services are comprehensive, from intruder alarms, CCTV surveillance, fire detection, lone worker, environmental sensors and GPS tracking. We also provide back-office support for many of the security businesses that use our monitoring services. In almost all cases we use existing digital communicators. Our monitoring services can easily and inexpensively scale as your need grows.
New Alarm Receiving Centre Connections
Over the past months, we have seen significant growth in the number of security installers connecting their new and existing systems into the Amba ARC.
New projects include:
- Ported intruder alarm and CCTV monitoring services for a large North East security business
- Fire monitoring via a midlands security installer for a 5-star hotel
- Security monitoring for a third-party installer who look after a high-value goods retailer
- Intruder alarm monitoring via a specialist security installer for a drinks distribution centre in the South West
Reduce Your Operational Costs
The cost-clever technology and smart software systems we use allow us to pass significant efficiency savings on to our clients. We offer a range of outstanding alarm monitoring service packages to security and fire system installers - Contact us for a quotation to switch your existing connections.